The Prince of Wales engine house at Phoenix Mine in Minions was completed in 1909. It was the last copper mine built on Caradon Hill. It’s now a ruin and the track leading to the mine buildings and the houses below was originally a railway line to take away the ore. Here sheep find shade on a bright September morning with the berries full-red on the hawthorn trees.
Paper print size 20″ x 13.5″
Mounted size: 26″ x 20″
20” X 13.5” Print price £120 plus £10 p&p